Preparing a chocolate cake is presumably on each fledgling cook’s plan for the day. While heating can be somewhat overwhelming to begin on because of all the necessary fixings and gear, you can make cakes that need no stove. There are a couple of various techniques to be utilized here and my top picks are heating cake in a weight cooker until feathery and delicate. This technique has yielded magnificent outcomes for me so on the off chance that you are searching for how to make a cooker cake. Maul blog has shared the recipe of How To Make Cake In A Pressure Cooker.
- 2 packet of biscuits
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 spoon sugar (according to your taste)
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
Note: You can use ENO instead of baking soda and baking powder
- You have to make the powder of the biscuit using blender.
- You have to blend sugar or you can use bura.
- Add some ½ cup of milk and mix it well. (Milk should be at room temperature not cold not hot). After adding milk if the mixture is thick you can add more milk in it.
- You have to add ¾ teaspoon baking powder and ¼ teaspoon baking soda( you can use ENO instead of baking soda and baking powder)
- Mix it well. You have to take a tin or another bowl. Oil the bowl and use butter paper at the bottom of the bowl and apply oil. If you don’t have butter paper. You can spread some maida flour in bowl.
- Now you have to pour the mixture in the bowl.
- You can use a pressure cooker, add some salt and cover it and let it pre-heat for 2-5 minutes. Now you can use small bowl or place inside the cooker and you can put your mixture bowl on this small bowl. Cover it and let it cook for 25-35 minute.
- After 30 minutes you can take out your cake and you can do a topping of the cake.
- You can use chocolate and add some milk and make a thin mixture of both. This mixture you can also use for cake topping.
- You can grind chocolate and add this on your cake. You can decorate your cake according to yourself.
Read More:- Chilli Potato Recipe