Chilli Potato is a famous Chinese cuisine. Chilli Potato is a delicious starter from Indian-Chinese cuisine. Here I shared the recipe of making chilli potato in Indian Style. The recipe of making Indian style chilli potato is very easy and simple recipe.
- Chopped potato
- Garlic and ginger paste
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped capsicum
- Chopped cabbage
- Species according to your taste which includes turmeric, red chilli, black pepper, gram masala and maggi masala.
- Boil some water in a pan and drop all the chopped potatoes in the water and add some salt. Let it boil for 5-10 minutes on medium flame. we don’t have to cook it well, just slightly cooked.
- After boiling we need to drain the water and put all the potatoes in another beaker (before it removes the excess water from the potatoes putting it on clothes.
- Pour some cornstarch, little salt and red chilli in the beaker of drained potatoes and mix it well so that there is evenly coating on the potatoes.
- Use a deep fry pan to fry the potatoes. This whole process should be done in a medium flame. Fry it till its colour change in golden/crispy.
- To make the sauce of the chilli potato, take some oil in the pan and add some ginger garlic paste.
- After it, add chopped onion, chopped capsicum and chopped cabbage in the pan and then add salt and species according to user taste and you can use ajinomoto, vinegar, soya sauce if you want. To make the sauce thick add the solution of cornstarch and water. (take 2 spoon cornstarch and add some water and mix it well)
- After 5 minutes you can add the fried potatoes in the pan and mix it well and wait for 5-10 minutes more and need to switch off the flame
- Add some chopped green leaves of Coriander or green onion and serve it.
Read Also : Veg Manchurian Recipe