Veg Manchurian is a super tasty and popular Chinese cuisine. It is very popular Chinese cuisine. The veg manchurian recipe shared here is simple to make and is really delicious. It is easy to make manchurian at home with this simple veg manchurian Recipe.
- Grate or grind cabbage
- Garlic and ginger paste
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped capsicum
- Chopped cabbage
- Spices according to your taste
- Take half bowl of grated cabbage or grind cabbage (you can grated the cabbage by using a grater or you can also used mixer to grind the cabbage and remove the excess water from the grated cabbage by using a strainer) .
- Mix two tea spoon of cornstarch, two teaspoon of flour and add salt according to your taste and make a dough.
- Now small manchurian balls have to be made through the dough.
- Use a pan to fry the manchurian balls by heating the oil. Fry manchurian balls till it gets brownish color.
- To make the gravy of the manchurian take some oil in the pan and add some ginger garlic paste.
- After it, add chopped onion, chopped capsicum and chopped cabbage in the pan and add salt and spices according to user taste and you can use ajinomoto, vinegar, soya sauce if you want. To make the gravy thick add the solution. (take 2 spoon cornstarch and add some water and mix it well)
- After 5 minutes you can add the manchurian balls in the pan and mix it well and wait for 5 minutes more and need to switch off the flame
- Add some chopped green leaves of Coriander and serve it.