Momos is a very popular East India Cuisine. Veg Momo is a very popular and delicious cuisine. The recipe of making momo is very easy and simple. Maul Blog has shared the Veg Momo Recipe.
- White Flour – 1 cup
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Cabbage – 100gm
- Grated Carrot– ½
- Green Chilli – 2
- Chopped Onion – ½
- Spring Onion – 1/3 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper – 1/3 tsp
- Soya Sauce – 1 tsp
- Cooking Oil – 1 tsp
- Take white flour in a bowl.
- Add ½ tsp salt in flour.
- Add 1 tsp oil in it.
- Mix it well.
- Add water and knead it into dough. (Note: Add little water at a time.)
- Now, Cover the dough for 20 minutes.
- Now, turn on the flame and heat a pan on medium flame.
- Add oil in it and let it heat.
- And then add garlic and green chilli and fry it for 30 seconds.
- Add onion and fry it for 1 minute on medium flame.
- Fry it for ½ minute.
- Add spring onion and mix it well.
- Now, turn on the flame.
- Add salt, black pepper and soya sauce in it and mix well.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl.
- Now, put some water for steaming in a steaming pot.
- Now, Knead the dough once and make small sizes of balls.
- Roll the ball and flatten a bit.
- Roll into small and thin poori size.
- Then, put stuffing mix at the centre.
- Fold it, bring all the edges together and seal it.
- Repeat the process to make more momos.
- Now, place all the momos in steaming tin.
- Now placed the steaming tin in the steaming pot. (Note: When the water starts boiling place the tin inside the steamer.)
- Closed the lid and steam it for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid.
- Take it out in a serving plate.
- Momos are ready, serve it with momo sauce.
Read Also: VEG MANCHURIAN RECIPE